Check here for some of the meetups, parties, events and other happenings organized by homeschooling teens! I help to supervise and secure space for THEIR plans and ideas. If your teen has an event idea, please reach out!
Some of the ideas and plans for 2022-23
- Welcome and Meetup Kickoff in Central Park We had TWO and they were awesome!
- Not Back to School Picnic (not my event, but organized by NYCHEA and open to all)
- Controversies Club Running strong!
- College Preparedness 101 meetups with our homeschool alumni. We did it in early summer and will do it again!
- Yearbook, if there is interest
- Annual Halloween Party We did it in Central Park!
- Eastern State Penitentiary tour for some haunted history First visit set for early January!
- Open Mic. We held two in 2022! More to come!
- Spring Party
- Travel to Costa Rica, Scotland, Ireland, Germany and possibly other places of interest (COVID situation pending)Broadway Show Group Buys, COVID situation pending
- Mock Trial at NYLS tbd
- Graduation 2023